Jolly SEO is looking for part- & full- time professionals to join our fully distributed, global team.
Our media outreach never buys links. Both of our services conduct white hat outreach, and focus on delivering value to publishers.
Why? Because that’s what our clients want. It’s what Google wants. It’s what we all want: a media environment rich with accurate & informative content.
As part of the Jolly team, you will have a collaborative team culture and opportunities for growth. Which role is best for you? Read on below!
White Hat Linkbuilding Team
- Prospector & Personalization Specialist. If you want to get started with your career in SEO but aren’t sure where to start, the Prospector role is a great fit. You’ll be learning the inner workings of building outreach campaigns and helping to support our white hat team. No open positions currently.
- Outreach Manager. Be a part of a premium white hat link-building service in this role. We’re looking for creative people who can come up with campaign ideas based on data. If you have experience with content management and have used outreach tools like Pitchbox—great! If not, still feel free to apply. Read more and apply here.
Content Creator. If writing long-form articles is your jam, we want to hear from you. This role is perfect for writers who have at least 1 year of experience writing content and can write according to the client’s brand voice. Read more and apply here.
Journalist Outreach Team
- Gold Tier Outreach Specialist: Be one of the first writers to kickstart our Gold Tier service, which offers clients the chance to try our outreach services at a discounted rate. This role is ideal for entry-level to mid-tier writers who want to dive headfirst into the world of whitehat backlink building via media outreach. Click here to learn more and apply.
- Journalist Outreach Specialist: The role that started our brand, and where we continue to serve as the premium service provider. This role is best for mid-tier to senior-level writers who are a few years into their content careers. Click here to learn more & apply.
Link Hunters. This role is to regularly search the web using specific search parameters to find any new links built to client sites. Read more and apply here.
- Support Team Member. You’ll be assigned tasks like matching up pitches to billable placements, managing lead generation data, etc. You’ll need to understand English well and be comfortable using Google search operators in order to trace pitches to wins. These won’t be challenging tasks, but things that you will learn how to do once and then be repeating the task. Read more and apply here.
- Sales Representative: You’ll be responsible to handle leads in the mid-to-low funnel, handling sales calls, creating and improving sales processes, and coordinating with other departments when needed. Read more and apply here.