Jolly SEO is looking for part- & full- time writers to join our fully distributed, global team.
Our media outreach blends creative and technical writing, across a number of sectors: finance, technology, health & wellness, marketing, business, etc.
Our service is largely building backlinks for clients. We do this through media outreach, which adds a layer of PR value; we always conduct our work with the mindset of making a positive brand impact for our clients.
- Writing knowledgeable, actionable, consumer-facing content
- Maintain a representative and authoritative tone of voice for the client
- Be the guardian of the client’s brand
- Work with Jolly’s management to ensure each client account’s needs are fulfilled
- 4-6 years experience, preferably with experience writing research-based content, content marketing, SEO content, and email copy.
- Deep understanding of a particular field, whether finance, health, and wellness, technology, digital marketing, etc.
- Adept at researching and representing concepts to continuously build authority for clients’ brands.
- Know the target audience: expert-level knowledge in developing relevant content.
- Understand that relevance = right message, right place, right time.
- Ability to write according to the clients’ brand and voice.
- Ability & desire to work on 3-4 long-term accounts.
- Creative thinker and has a strong command of the English language.
Let’s make sure this is a viable gig for you!
Writers who excel earn $50-75/hour long-term. During the initial training phase, new writers at Jolly typically make ~$20-30/hour.
We deeply value our writer team members, and aim to nurture an ongoing, dedicated commitment with you! Ready to come aboard?
Please submit an application below. After review, our team will respond to all applicants.
Selected applicants are invited to complete a paid trial. Writers accepted to the team will complete a paid training course, and then join us for a 60-day probationary period. After that, we hope you work with us for years!
We’re excited to work together: